The Al-Fakhoora Scholarships Programme is now open for applications from suitable candidates for fully funded Masters-level studies. If you are not eligible this year, then please do try and work towards applying in the future. Good luck!
• A university graduate with proven high academic skills?
• Proficient in English, with excellent written and spoken skills?
• Between 25 and 35 years old?
• Committed to work in one of the priority areas listed below, aiming for promotion to the highest level and a leadership position in Palestine?
• Committed to returning to Palestine after graduation to renew a career contributing to the Palestinian further development for at least two years?
• Interested in being part of an influential advocacy network?
• A Gaza resident?
• Of a high financial need?
...outstanding applicants with a proven track record and interest in further study in any of the following professions:
• Nursing (Midwifery and ICU).
• Health management.
• Medical engineering
• Biomedical engineering
• Educational psychology
• Media and Journalism
• Water resources management
• Solid waste management and recycling
• Traffic management and road safety
• Social work
• Law (criminal investigation, international, comparative).
We invite applications from candidates aiming to be future leaders in these areas who want to study a relevant subject at Masters Level.
Interested applicants should send their application with required documents to email@example.com.
In order to find out more and download a soft copy of the application please visit our homepage www.fakhoora.org
The deadline for receiving the application with the required documents is 29th of February, 2012.